CASRO Announces Election of 2015 Board of Directors
Thursday, October 02, 2014
The following individuals were elected to the 2015 CASRO Board of Directors at the 39th Annual Conference in Denver, September 29-October 2. Each has exhibited personal leadership, commitment, and involvement in CASRO and the research industry. Further, to ensure that the Board is representative of the diversity of CASRO’s membership, the research expertise of the individual is considered, as well as the company’s specializations and services, its size, and its headquarters location.
Elected to fill the Class 1, 2, and 3 Board positions (3-year terms beginning on January 1, 2015); and the Treasurer’s Class 6 position (1-year term beginning January 1, 2015) are:
Class 1, smaller-sized businesses (3-year term):
Merrill Shugoll, President
Class 2, larger-sized businesses (3-year term):
Pierre LeManh, CEO
Ipsos North America
Class 3, no restrictions on size (3-year term):
Craig Overpeck, COO
M3 Global Research
Class 6, (Treasurer):
Jeff Miller, President & CEO
In addition, Simon Chadwick, Managing Partner, Cambiar, LLC, will serve as the Past Chairs representative on the CASRO Board for a two-year term beginning on January 1, 2015.
The term of Jeffrey Resnick, Managing Partner, Stakeholder Advisory Services, will end on December 31, 2014. Jeff has served on the Board since 2010, providing astute guidance and spearheading many important initiatives. Jeff served as Board Chair in 2012. CASRO offers its sincere thanks for his dedicated service.
We also thank Dave Richardson, Partner, Artemis Strategy Group, for his service during the past two years as Past Chairs’ Representative on the Board, during which he co-chaired the Brand Strategy Task Force. Dave was Chair of the Board in 2005.
The above join the following Board directors and officers:
- Jude Olinger, CEO, The Olinger Group – Chair
- David Rothstein, President, RTi Research – Chair-Elect
- Lynnette Cooke, Global CEO, Kantar Health – 2014 Chair
- Michael Brereton, President & CEO, Maritz Research – 2013 Chair
- Rahul Sahgal, CEO, Annik Technology Services – Secretary
- Diane Bowers, President, CASRO
- Dan Coates, President, Ypulse, Inc.
- Tyler McMullen, President, MarketVision Research
- Finbarr O'Neill, President, J.D. Power
- Andrew Reid, Founder and Chief Product Officer, Vision Critical
- George Terhanian, Chief Research and Analytics Officer, The NPD Group