If you have any additional questions please e-mail us or call 631.928.6954
Program | Map of Exhibit Room | Exhibit Space Guidelines
Hotel Shipping Instructions | Hotel AV Service Information
COMPANY LOGO & DESCRIPTION
We will include your company logo on the event webpage and a brief company description will appear in the printed program and the conference mobile app.
Logos: In jpeg format (saved as RGB or CMYK, 300 dpi, maximum image quality)
Company Description - Please provide a brief description (approximately 100 words). CASRO reserves the right to edit prior to publishing.
RENT AUDIO/VISUAL EQUIPMENT
Included in the exhibit fee are the following:
- Skirted six-foot table
- Two Chairs
- Wireless Internet
(connection will be available in the exhibit room only. CASRO is not responsible for service failures)
Should you have additional Audio/Visual needs please contact: PSAV representative at: 512.391.7122 or visit us on the Web at: www.psav.com
EXHIBIT SPACE GUIDELINES
You must adhere to the following guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Permitted Placement of Materials (signs, TV monitors, magazine racks, etc.)
- Must be on the table or behind it
- May not exceed a height of 8 feet (as measured from the floor)
- Total combined width of materials located behind the table may not exceed (6, 8 or 10 feet depending on which exhibit space you reserved).
- Depth of materials behind the table (including video carts/platforms) must not exceed 24 inches.
* View Exhibit Guidelines Diagram *
Please, Do Not:
- Affix anything to the walls
- Place ads, brochures or giveaways on tables/chairs in the session room
Exhibit Hours: The exhibit area will be open to all attendees throughout the Conference.
All exhibit representatives will be issued a name badge. Name badges must be worn at all times.
Secure your items: You should take precautions with your belongings. CASRO is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
SHIPPING TO THE EVENT
Any materials being sent to the hotel must be marked a follows:
1. Complete Return Address
2. Address as follows:
The Driskill Hotel
604 Brazos Street
Austin, TX 78701
Attention: Peach Duty
Hold For: CASRO March 29-31
Your packages will be moved from the shipping area and placed in the exhibit room prior to set-up time.
Materials CANNOT arrive before Thursday, March 24 .
Monday, March 28, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. & Tuesday, March 29, 7 a.m.- 9 a.m.Note:
All exhibits must be fully installed by 9 a.m. on Tuesday, March 29.
After Lunch - Approximately 1 p.m., Wednesday, March 30.
Exhibit Hours. The exhibit area is open throughout the conference. View Conference Program for details.
- Please place return shipping forms on your packages.
- Leave the outbound material in front of your table.