If you have any additional questions please e-mail us or call 631.928.6954
Program | Map of Exhibit Room | Exhibit Space Guidelines
COMPANY LOGO & DESCRIPTION
We will include your company logo on the event webpage and a brief company description will appear in the printed program and the conference mobile app.
Logos: In jpeg format (saved as RGB or CMYK, 300 dpi, maximum image quality)
Company Description - Please provide a brief description (approximately 100 words). CASRO reserves the right to edit prior to publishing.
RENT AUDIO/VISUAL EQUIPMENT
Included in the exhibit fee are the following:
- Skirted six-foot table
- Two Chairs
- Wireless Internet
(connection will be available in the exhibit room only. CASRO is not responsible for service failures)
Should you have additional Audio/Visual needs
please contact Matt Karlen directly at the info below:
Managing Sales Director AV Workshop
500 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018
Direct (212) 643-0040 | Mobile (646) 257-7301 | Fax (212) 564- 5277
Email: email@example.com | Website www.avworkshop.com
EXHIBIT SPACE GUIDELINES
You must adhere to the following guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Permitted Placement of Materials (signs, TV monitors, magazine racks, etc.)
- Must be on the table or behind it
- May not exceed a height of 8 feet (as measured from the floor)
- Total combined width of materials located behind the table may not exceed (6, 8 or 10 feet depending on which exhibit space you reserved).
- Depth of materials behind the table (including video carts/platforms) must not exceed 24 inches.
* View Exhibit Guidelines Diagram *
Please, Do Not:
- Affix anything to the walls
- Place ads, brochures or giveaways on tables/chairs in the session room
Exhibit Hours: The exhibit area will be open to all attendees throughout the Conference.
All exhibit representatives will be issued a name badge. Name badges must be worn at all times.
Secure your items: You should take precautions with your belongings. CASRO is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
INCOMING | OUTGOING PACKAGES
Please use the following procedures when shipping boxes and materials to the Andaz Wall Street:
- Address all labels to:
(Arriving Guest Name or Company Name) c/o Banquet Manager
Andaz Wall Street
75 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005.
- Inform all couriers, vendors and delivery companies the loading dock is located at Pearl and Wall Street on the left. Wall Street runs east and they need to make a right on Pearl Street.
- Deliveries are accepted during the hours of 9AM and 3PM
- All boxes and materials must be removed from the meeting room immediately after the event.
- Shipments and deliveries will only be accepted 72 hours prior to the event.
- Shipments, boxes and materials received prior to the 72 hours stipulated and remaining after the event will be charged a storage fee of $75 per box per day.
- Pallets and skids are not permitted in the meeting rooms, all pallets and skids must be disassembled prior to entering any meeting room.
- Vendors, shippers and delivery companies are required to take back all refuse including wrapping, cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, packaging, etc., with them and dispose of their trash outside of the hotel.
Your packages will be moved from the shipping area and placed in the exhibit room prior to set-up time.
Materials CANNOT arrive before Friday, June 3 without incurring a daily storage fee from the hotel.
Monday, June 6 from 7:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.Note:
All exhibits must be fully installed by 9:30 a.m. Monday, June 6
Tuesday, June 7 at 1 p.m.
Exhibit Hours. The exhibit area is open throughout the conference. View Conference Program for details.