CASRO is a founding member of:
The Americas Research Industry Alliance (ARIA)
ARIA was established in July 2010 to support and improve the business and integrity of market, opinion, and social research in the Americas. Among the major issues that ARIA will focus on are standards and guidelines, education, self regulation, emerging technologies, business management and development, and relationships with clients and research participants. ARIA has ten member associations: CEIM-Argentina, ABEP-Brazil, MRIA-Canada, AIM-Chile, ACEI-Colombia, AMAI-Mexico, APEIM-Peru, CASRO-United States, CEISMU-Uruguay and AVAI-Venezuela. These countries together represent about 39% of the global research industry, or US$12.3 billion (€9.3 billion).
The Global Research Business Network
GRBN connects 37 research associations and over 3500 research businesses on five continents. More than US$24.9 billion (€18.8 billion) in annual research revenues (turnover) are represented by these businesses. Its mission is to promote and advance the business of research by developing and supporting strong autonomous national research associations. This is done by:
• Sharing information and expertise to strengthen and develop national associations to deliver value to their members;
• Promoting development of research technologies and insights through creating additional opportunities for cross-border exchanges amongst research associations, communities and businesses;
• Promoting international ethical and quality standards;
• Promoting effective self regulation at the national level and developing solutions to resolve complaints about multi-country and cross-border projects;
• Developing guidance on cross-border trade issues such as outsourcing and sub-contracting;
• Identifying needs and potential partnerships between national associations.