If you have any additional questions please e-mail us or call 631.928.6954
Order Audio Visual | Program | Map of Exhibit Room | Exhibit Space Guidelines
All exhibitors have the opportunity to have a branded giveaway or sales sheet included in the conference welcome bag.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity the items must arrive at the CASRO office no later than September 10. A quantity of 250 is required.
170 North Country Road, Suite 4
Port Jefferson, NY 11777
EXHIBIT SPACEEach space will be set with a table with cloth, two chairs, wireless internet and electricity.
You must adhere to the following guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Permitted Placement of Materials (signs, TV monitors, magazine racks, etc.)
- Must be on the table or behind it
- May not exceed a height of 8 feet (as measured from the floor)
- Total combined width of materials located behind the table may not exceed (6, 8 or 10 feet depending on which exhibit space you reserved).
- Depth of materials behind the table (including video carts/platforms) must not exceed 24 inches.
* View Exhibit Guidelines Diagram *
Please, Do Not:
- Affix anything to the walls
- Place ads, brochures or giveaways on tables/chairs in the session room
Wireless Internet is included in the exhibit fee and will be provided to each exhibitor representative as part of the registration. The connection will be available in the exhibit room only. CASRO is not responsible for service failures.
Exhibit Hours: The exhibit area will be open to all attendees throughout the Conference.
Raffles/Giveaways: The announcement of your prize giveaway may be included with other prize announcements during the final morning of the event (Thursday, October 2 from 8-9 a.m.). If you wish to have your prize announced, you must contact us prior to the conference.
Monday, September 29, 5:00-8:00 p.m.Note:
Tuesday, September 30, 6:00-7:30 a.m.
All exhibits must be fully installed by Tuesday, September 30 at 7:30 a.m
The exhibit area is open throughout the conference.
Thursday, October 2, 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Dismantle and Move-Out Information
- Please place return shipping forms on your packages. If you have a rush/priority shipment, please notify a hotel or CASRO representative.
- Leave the outbound material in front of your table.
SHIPPING TO THE EVENT
Address for Packages:
Attn: Kristen Folk
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
1111 14th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Your packages will be moved from the shipping area and placed in the exhibit room prior to set-up time.
Materials CANNOT arrive before September 24 without incurring a daily storage fee from the hotel.
Please note: There will be a $3 per box handling fee, a $100 handling fee per pallet. These fees are the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
All exhibit representatives will be issued a name badge. Name badges must be worn at all times.
Secure your items: You should take precautions with your belongings.
CASRO is not responsible for lost or stolen items.