Sampling – Member - Webinar Purchase
Originally webcast in November 2011
Choosing the right sample is a critical step in completing a successful research project. This webinar will teach you:
- How to define the relevant universe
- How to ensure that your sample is representative
- How to stratify samples
- The pros and cons of telephone samples
- The pros and cons of online samples
- How to avoid the most common sampling faux pas
Steve Winkel, Director, Knowledge & Corporate Education, SSI
Kristin Cavallaro, Knowledge & Data Analysis Specialist, SSI
A webinar purchase is for one registered user.
The recording will be active for 7 days from the date of purchase.
It will take approximately 48 hours to process your order.
You will be sent a link to access your recording(s).
For questions regarding payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CASRO, 170 North Country Road, Suite 4, Port Jefferson, New York, USA