Big Data & Privacy – Member - Webinar Purchase
Big Data & Privacy
Originally webcast in February 2013
Companies in all industries have become enamored with the hidden gems of knowledge just waiting to be extracted from the vast flows of consumer information now available. But in their rush to embrace "Big Data” many ignore potentially devastating privacy issues.
Don’t put your company or your clients at risk. As you work with information culled from social media, e-mail, public and client-controlled customer databases, you and your staff must consider the affiliated privacy issues.
This webinar will provide a base understanding of big data, how it is used, and how it should be responsibly applied to market research projects.
- Big Data - its creation, composition, use and problems
- Challenges and opportunities for research
- The players: Data collectors/aggregators; data users/monitors/protectors and subjects
- Access to big data and how it erodes privacy
- Privacy and how it is viewed/protected in the US and elsewhere
- Privacy vs. security and safety
- The fact that "data never dies"
- Recommendations for market, opinion and social research practitioners
Duane Berlin, Principal, Lev & Berlin, P.C.
Peter Milla, Peter Milla Consulting
A webinar purchase is forone registered user.
The recording will be active for 7 days from the date of purchase.
It will take approximately 48 hours to process your order.
You will be sent a link to access your recording(s).
For questions regarding payments please contact email@example.com
CASRO, 170 North Country Road, Suite 4, Port Jefferson, New York, USA