Implementation Tools ISO 20252: 2012 - Member
|ISO 20252: 2012 |
IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS (30 Steps)
Step-by-step guidance on how to implement the ISO 20252 market, opinion and social research standard providing templates to assist in the creation of a Quality Manual and required procedures. Also includes useful forms and checklists to simplify this process.
The tools help demystify the ISO implementation process and help companies achieve the required components of a research quality management system.
This ISO 20252 Toolbox consists of:
For each Section of the standard (listed below)
1. An Overview/Information Package
2. Five additional packages corresponding to each section of the standard - Sections 3-7.
(Note: Section 1 is Scope; Section 2 is Terms and Definitions.These do not have slides):
the package consists of:
ISO 20252 Overview and Information Package
- Slide presentation explaining how to manage that Section;
- Research Management System Manual (quality manual) template for that Section
- Procedure templates for that Section
Package 1: Section 3: Research Process Management System (Steps 1-14)
Package 2: Section 4: Managing the Executive Elements of Research (Steps 15-19)
Package 3: Section 5: Data Collection (Steps 20-23)
Package 4: Section 6: Data Management and Processing (Steps 24-28)
Package 5: Section 7: Reporting of Research Results (Steps 29-30)